One place to Learn, Test and Use Intuit's RESTful web APIs live!
Hello IPP developers,
I am happy to announce the release of the IPP API Explorer. The API explorer is an interactive interface that lets IPP Developers execute Intuit Data Services API (IDS) V2 (QuickBooks for Windows and QuickBooks Online), IDS V3 [coming soon] (QuickBooks for Windows and QucikBooks Online) and Customer Account Data API calls right from the API explorer interface.
- Use the API explorer to learn the IPP REST APIs and test your requests.
- There's no need to spend time toggling between different interfaces or cutting and pasting. Spend less time testing your IDS requests.
- Each API/Method is listed with a complete list of available parameters.
- Input the details and with just one click, get the response in XML or JSON format.
- Sign in with you Intuit IPP credentials to store your authentication and web request details.
Getting Started Video: best viewed in 720p with 2x player size.
( Sign up for QBO, Add Customers, Sign up for IPP, Create your application, See your data in the API Explorer)
That's it, pretty simple right?
You can explore the APIs and operations, you can see examples of each operation (create, read, update and delete). Enter in your own requests for testing and discovery, then save them for later.
Give it a try yourself.
Intuit Developer Relations