We’re very excited to announce that the Intuit App Center, a new feature of QuickBooks Pro and Premier 2010, is now live. The all-new Intuit App Center provides QuickBooks customers with direct access to web-based business applications that help Small Business owners boost their bottom line and get connected to a wider array of powerful online services.
The apps available on Intuit App Center have been developed by Intuit and members of the Intuit Developer Network to further expand the value of QuickBooks. Today there are over 20 3rd party apps live on the Intuit App Center with a very healthy pipeline of more high-quality 3rd party apps in the works.
Free Trials Available On Intuit App Center
The Intuit App Center is a key channel for 3rd party web apps (built on the Intuit Partner Platform by IDN members) to reach QuickBooks’ 4 million customers. IDN members can check out free trials to the apps available today. Here a some great examples:
- Fuel Station - Track and manage marketing campaigns and sales leads while synchronizing customer information with QuickBooks 2009 and 2010.
- Central Desktop - Share files, create wiki pages and more in minutes! Anywhere Anytime.
- Pixily - Simplified paper and digital document management and document scanning. Automatically look-up clients' and vendors' email addresses from Quickbooks 2009 or 2010 contacts.
- Dimdim - Set up web conferences or deliver synchronized live presentations, whiteboards and web pages while sharing your voice and video online.
- Rypple - Helps your employees learn and execute faster by getting honest feedback from colleagues, clients, and advisers.
- Setster - Gives service providers and teams of professionals the ability to accept appointments online using a widget that can be embedded on any website.
- VerticalResponse for Intuit® Workplace - Create, launch, and track professional emails, newsletters, postcards and more. And, if you have QuickBooks 2009 or 2010, you can directly import your customer contacts.
What Intuit Apps Are Live on Intuit App Center?
Another exciting aspect of the Intuit Partner Platform is the fact that Intuit’s own product teams are also building and launching new web apps available on the Intuit App Center. Again, free trails are available for each of these apps, so try them out now:
- Intuit Green Snapshot - gives you recommendations on how to save money by reducing your carbon footprint and lets you share progress with your customers. And since it’s based on your QuickBooks data, there’s no extra work for you.
- ViewMyPaycheck Beta - gives employees of Small Businesses easy access to payroll information.
How Can You Get Your Apps into the Intuit App Center?
If you want your web apps become available on the Intuit App Center then check out the IPP Developer Center to learn how you can build your apps from scratch as “Native” apps or “Federate” existing SaaS apps that integrate with QuickBooks data and then sell them on the Intuit App Center.
- Official Intuit QuickBooks 2010 and Intuit App Center Press Release
- Intuit App Center
- Intuit Partner Platform – IPP Developer Center
- What’s new in QuickBooks 2010 (Intuit site)
- 5 minute YouTube Video w/ new features
- Intuit Small Business United Blog - QuickBooks 2010 is Here!
- Youtube: IntuitQuickBooks
QuickBooks 2010 Press / Blog Coverage
- VentureBeat article: Intuit’s small business software QuickBooks 2010 gets an app store
- PCMAG.COM article: Intuit QuickBooks 2010 Includes App Store
- accountingweb: What's New in QuickBooks 2010
- bMighty (Information Week):Intuit's New QuickBooks 2010 Eases Installation, Improves Reporting (and Gets Webbier)